Global business is becoming ever more reliant on logistics and supply chain in order to keep pace with the demands of an increasingly global economy. This is why business leaders acknowledge that the supply chain can be a value creator and a source of competitive advantage.
CIS is at the forefront of seamless logistics with a reputation for excellence in the industry. At CIS, we have visionary professionals with experience in various logistic services. CIS has been formed to provide detailed Design and Engineering Consultancy Services to the different sectors of the economy through our high profiled technical partners. Our logistics support services provides solutions that has the capability of providing logistic support for divers kind of commodities to remote locations. By partnering with CIS, our clients can concentrate on what’s most important, assured that their daily obligations are in capable hands. In our desire to offer excellent services in logistic support, we are not restricted to just offshore activities but also to onshore activities.
We are committed to quality assurance (QHSSE) – we place top priority on quality of service, processes and procedures. Certified with ISO 9001:2008
As trade routes become increasingly complex and sophisticated, only the most robust and resilient security solutions can prevent supply chain losses, protect infrastructure and ensure the safety of personnel.
Our Transport & Logistics security solutions encompass the programs, systems, procedures, technology and solutions applied to address threats to your supply chain. We offer support through the entire logistic process from producer to consumer so you can effectively track of your mobile assets in real time and keep your employees safe, through tailored solutions we can provide from our complete portfolio, including Access Control, Video Surveillance, 24/7 Monitoring services and Integrated Solutions
Transport and logistics security solutions help meet safety, procedure and building automation challenges through the following benefits:
- Awareness: identify/understand threats, assess vulnerabilities, and determine potential impacts and consequences
- Prevention: detect, deter and mitigate threats
- Protection: safeguard people, critical infrastructure and property
- Response: manage and coordinate responses to emergency security alerts
- Recovery: manage efforts to restore operations following a crime or other emergency
We tailor our systems and services to offer:
- 24/7 Monitoring Control Centres
- Advanced, fast and global Access Control solutions
- ANPR (Automatic Number/License Plate Recognition)
- Asset & cargo tracking
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Intrusion Detection
- IP convergence technology
- Process and incident tracking
- Temperature monitoring
- Traffic and transportation monitoring systems
- Video Surveillance solutions (analogue, hybrid and IP)
We enable risk mitigation, improved security and compliance, while offering a rapid return on investment and a low total cost of ownership to improve business bottom lines.
Through operational efficiency and situational awareness, we reduce traffic delays, increase vehicle capacities and ensure safer transport. Our global network of research and development Centre of Excellence drive innovation and cutting-edge technology to integrate transportation platforms.
Our core logistic services include
- Global freight management services for air, sea and land transportation, as well as multimodal transport, from any global location to the client’s destination
- Logistics Support Services
- Warehouse Services
- Project Logistics Services
- Maritime support services
- Offshore Marine Logistics Services